FAQ: Conference Questions
1. How do I register for the Health Research Conference, as delegate - Email us.
2. How do I submit an abstract – Email us.
3. Is accommodation provided for all delegates – Only available for delegates from far.
4. How do I access application forms – Email us or physical from the office.
FAQ: Office Questions
1. How do I apply to the Ethics Committee – Online or physical from the office
2. What are the fees for Students/Organisations – See Guidelines
3. Request for Banking Details
Standard Bank, Save the Children, Current Account No. 663164
4. How do I access application forms – See Guidelines
5. How much time do I have to wait to get a response from the Ethics Committee – 6 weeeks
6. Do I submit both soft and hard copy? Where? – Yes; Online and physically from the Research Office
7. How many copies are required by the Committee – One copy of both soft and hard copy
8. If I have a signed letter from an ethics committee outside the country such as SA, do I still need to submit a proposal to the Swaziland ethics committee or do I get a waiver – Yes a proposal is still required
9. If I want existing data at a health facility and will not be conducting any interviews, do I still need to submit a proposal to the ethics committee – Yes a proposal is still required